The CM Region has contracted with On-Target Training & Consulting to facilitate an ARMER System Administrator REFRESHER and discussion.
System Administration Refresher Workshop is for individuals familiar with ARMER System Administration and who have prior completion of system administration training. Both classroom and hands-on system administration functions will be utilized to accomplish objectives.
Topics will include Provisioning Manager aspects such as:
- Radio Entry and Radio User development
- Talkgroup and Multigroup development
- Radio/Talkgroup capabilities profiles
- Radio/Talkgroup site access profiles
- Talkgroup and Radio ID ranges
- Zone Watch
- Radio Management – Inhibit, Regroup, etc.
- Radio and Site Affiliation Display
- Reporting Tools
Pre-requisites: All personnel attending System Admin REFRESHER shall have completed Motorola System Administration course.